Saturday

Where to Begin...

Every blog has a beginning. And every beginning post is as awkward as the last. So, let the awkwardness begin!

I am Kristen, the newly Kristen Shef, to be exact. I am a graduate (thank God!) of The University of North Texas (GO MEAN GREEN!) with a degree in Criminal Justice. I am not at all what you picture when you think of somebody who loves Criminal Justice and the Law. I am closer to the chick on Legally Blonde than I am to Officer Krupke. I have always kinda likes being the "unexpected" and doing things a little different. I love the girly things in life but can run with the big boys.

Now, Brian is about to graduate from UT Arlington with his degree in Software Engineering. He already has his foot in the door working for a game development company. (Which acts just like what you see on TV!) He is a nerd and gamer through and through. But I still love him!

What I love about us is how oh so very different we are from one another. Yet, I think it makes up perfect for each other! We have so much going for us already and even bigger plans for our future. So, get ready for the ride as we learn how to make the big shift from singledom to newlyweds!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am writing a book called "So...How Did You Meet Anyway?" It is a collection of all types of people's "how we met" stories.
    I have posted the stories which have been sent in on;
    So...How Did You Meet Anyway?
    http://wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com/
    I am always shopping for stories and I would like to add yours. Please check out the site, and if you would like to contribute your "how we met" story contact me at;
    susan.amestoy@gmail.com
    And if you would like any more information about the blog or the upcoming book, here is a link to a television interview I did recently.
    http://www.wcax.com/story/14708398/author-collecting-love-stories

    Take care and...congratulations!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete