Wednesday

The Little Things



Things have been crazy lately, to say the least. Things have been a roller coaster of event and emotions. But when I stop and look around at the things I have and the people I have put around me, I am forced to realize how blessed I am. One of the things that has really caught be off guard but also really put things into perspective is the kindness of pure strangers.

Throughout the entire process of planning a wedding and now getting used to life as newlyweds we have had more support than I can tell you. The difference between these strangers and our family and friends is simple. While we appreciate and adore all the love and support we have gotten from our loved ones, without sounding ungrateful, it is what we expect from them. It is why we have chosen to keep them in our lives and keep them close. It is why we love them. With strangers, it is not out of obligation that they show their love and support. It is out of pure kindness. For me, genuine kindness is something to be treasured and truly appreciated when it is given. So, it is with the greatest amount of sincerity I can muster, that I thank my fellow Bees. You ladies have been amazing and anybody should be truly honored to have you in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment